All Assignments must be typed using Microsoft Word in MLA format. Use bullets or numbers to separate each term.
1) List and prepare a word document with any ten Key Terms and their definitions from page 369 – 370 that you have never heard of before. (If there are less than ten new terms for you, pick ten of any of the 15 terms listed.)
2) Answer the following questions. Be sure to type the question and the answer and number them exactly as I have them numbered here:
1. A benchmark test of competing products is designed to use objective evaluation criteria instead of an evaluator’s personal opinions. True or False.
2. Objective evaluation criteria are those where a neutral evaluator should be able to reach the same or a similar conclusion as another evaluator. True or False
3. The larger the number of incompatible software packages an organization owns, the greater the cost to train and retrain workers. True or False
4. Technology product standards originally emerged in order to reduce the cost to provide support for end users. True or False
5. When a new product becomes an organization standard, support services for the product it replaces usually continue during a transition period to allow users time to convert. True or False
The post All Assignments must be typed using Microsoft Word in MLA format. Use bullets or numbers to separate each term. 1) List and prepare a word document with any ten Key Terms and their definitions from p appeared first on Super Essays Help.