Your manager requests that you use the CDC data on diabetes and smoking, obesity rate, physical activity, and poverty rate to present a compelling argument to the board regarding the importance of creating state initiatives to reduce diabetes rates.May 20, 2020
A nursing theorist video analysisMay 20, 2020
- Calculate the correlation coefficient between each of the independent variables and the variable—diabetes. What does this value tell us about the relationship between each of the independent variables and diabetes?
- Run a regression using diabetes as the dependent variable and smoking as the independent variable.
- Is there a statistically significant relationship between poverty rates and diabetes? (Use the T-stat or P-value.) Explain.
- Write out the regression line calculated using the data.
- Interpret b1 (the slope coefficient).
- Suppose a state raises the tobacco tax and the rate of smoking in the state falls from 21% to 18%. What would the decrease be in the rate of diabetes based on the regression results?
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.