Develop an 8-10 page recruiting and hiring plan for CapraTek’s new sales representative position.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze approaches for staffing and planning.
- Write a description of the job requirements.
- Recommend the top candidates to interview.
- Competency 2: Evaluate key metrics for staffing and planning.
- Analyze the current labor market for the sales representative position.
- Competency 3: Assess the impact of the legal environment on staffing.
- Assess the impact of the legal environment for CapraTek’s staffing.
- Competency 4: Examine the impact of technology on the staffing environment.
- Develop a competency model for a sales representative position.
- Create a selection plan for the sales representative position.
- Communicate human resource management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for human resource professionals and master’s-level programs.
Refer to the following resources to support this assessment:
- CapraTek: Candidate Selection | Transcript.
- U.S. Department of Labor. (n.d.). O*NET online. Retrieved from http://www.onetonline.orgU.S. Department of Labor. (n.d.). O*NET online. Retrieved from http://www.onetonline.org
- Biddle Consulting Group. (2015). Uniform guidelines on employee selection procedures: A free resource for HR professionals. Retrieved from http://www.uniformguidelines.com/uniformguidelines…
Include the following in a recruiting and hiring plan for HR leadership for CapraTek’s new sales representative position:
- Write a description of the job requirements. This can be a brief description based on O*Net OnLine and other resources used in your job analysis.
- Develop the competency model for a sales representative position. Should candidates possess these competencies prior to hiring, or would they be trained after hiring?
- Analyze the current labor market for the position.
- You can assume any geographic location you choose for this analysis, but include where the job will be located and any demographic data for females and minorities.
- Create a selection plan for the sales representative position. Include at least five screening methods such as interviews and forms of testing. How does technology impact these screening methods?
- Assess the impact of the legal environment for CapraTek’s staffing. What role does the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures have?
- Recommend the top candidates to interview. Select three from the pool of 20 candidates within the CapraTek simulation.
Your CapraTek Recruiting and Hiring Plan should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least 2 academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: 8–10 pages, in addition to the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the CapraTek Recruiting and Hiring Plan scoring guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assessment before submission.
Save this activity to your ePortfolio for future reference in the workplace. You will have access to this tool during your program and after your courses are completed with Capella.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
capratek recruiting and hiring plan was first posted on June 25, 2020 at 5:12 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org