For this unit assignment, write an essay on social styles following the steps below. Open the “Identifying Social Style” inventory (Word document) by clicking here. Answer each question as to whetherJanuary 7, 2021
1. One of the biggest problems on the internet is __ because it is so easy to anyone to post information. – No information – Too much information – Too little information –January 7, 2021
Choose another one of the four “categories” for this week’s readings (Native Americans; Democracy, Government, and Individualism or Race and Slavery). You may not write about the same category you chose for Journal #4; if you write about the same topic twice, your Journal #5 entry will not earn credit. Read each text in your chosen category carefully, and watch the Optional Crash Course Video associated with that category.
Then, in a journal entry of at least one full page (not less than 250 words), respond to most of the following prompts and questions:
- What is each piece of writing you’ve examined arguing for or recommending? What is the “main point” of each piece you read within this category?
- Do any or all of the assigned readings seem to be in conversation with one another? Are they discussing the same issues? Do they mention one another at all? Did the writers know one-another? (Just discuss any connection you see between the texts in your chosen category.)
- How do the different writings compare to one another? Do they all agree or are there variations? What are those variations and why do you think they exist?
- Do any of the pieces in your chosen category seem out of place? If so, what category could those out of place pieces belong to instead? Or do they not seem to fit any of this week’s categories? Explain your answer.
- Which argument is strongest? Which is weakest? What specific details helped you determine the strength or weakness of each argument?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Choose another one of the four “categories” for this week’s readings (Native Americans; Democracy, Government, and Individualism or Race and Slavery). You may not write about the same category you cho appeared first on Super Essays Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.