Due by Thursday Night 2/9/2017October 18, 2020
phd Isaac Newtons/DFpost2October 18, 2020
1. Assignment InformatioAssignment 1: Communication Self-Assessment
In this assignment, you will be assessing how well you communicate. You will first take a communication quiz; then, you will provide a short reflection based on your quiz results.
Part 1: Take the Communication Quiz
- Go to http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCS_99.htm and take the communication quiz to measure your communication skills.
- Take a screenshot of your quiz results. Note: You will be submitting a screenshot of your quiz results along with your reflection.
Part 2: Review the feedback of your quiz results and create a refection discussing your results. You will write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the results of your communication quiz by keeping the following questions in mind:
- What kind of communicator did you believe you were prior to taking the quiz?
- After taking the communication quiz, what did the results tell you about how you really communicate?
- Provide a conclusion that discusses lessons learned after taking the communication quiz. Next describe three (3) characteristics of an effective communicator; then, suggest two (2) ways you can improve your own communication
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, student’s name, professor’s name, course, and date. (The cover page is not included in the required page count.)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post communication assigment appeared first on Maths Work Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.