When Boeing measured the performance of its 787 Dreamliner test models under extreme operating condition, it was taking part in the comparison to…August 9, 2020
This questions are related with, Ice-Fili (Abridged), 705441-PDF-ENG; Ice-Fili Analyze the attractiveness of the Russian ice-cream industry using…August 9, 2020
Purpose of Assignment
For this assignment, the student will identify and interview someone they know who is in a management role. This allows the student to integrate the experience of real world managers with their own insights into planning and strategy. The assignment also reinforces the importance of contingency planning.
Interview someone you know who is in a management role. This can be at your current place of employment or someone you know personally working in a managerial role.
Prepare a 1,050-word discussion of the interview:
- Discuss what you discovered about contingency planning.
- Discuss how creativity and critical thinking relate to contingency planning.
- Explain how you might integrate creativity into your own planning process.
- Discuss what you learned about creativity and its relationship to the decision-making process.
- Identify the key steps that might require a contingency plan.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Critical Thinking – Prof Eliud appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.