Question :- All trucks traveling on Interstate 40 between Albuquerque and Amarillo are required to stop at a weigh station.October 10, 2020
In early 2013, economists predicted that the U. economy would grow more rapidly than had been predicted.October 10, 2020
Assignment 3: Effects of Price Changes
Price changes can have a significant impact on the overall economy of a nation. A product experiencing price change can lead to an exponential change in the prices of related products. The price of oil provides a good example of this concept. As oil prices increase, the price of gasoline also increases. As almost all products rely on gasoline, either in the production process or in the distribution process, the prices of these products also increase. As prices increase and incomes of consumers remain steady, spending decreases and products or services that have an elastic demand suffer. This assignment looks at some products you may be familiar with and allows you to analyze how price changes impact the overall economy.
Consider the last product or service you purchased for more than $50, excluding gasoline.
- If the price of that product or service went up by 10% overnight, how would you adjust your behavior in the short term?
- How would you adjust your behavior in the long term?
- If you decide not to buy this product again, what will you buy instead?
- Analyze who will be more sensitive to price changes in what kind of products.
- By Wednesday, May 10, 2017, save your report as M1_A3_lastname_firstinitial.doc and upload to the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.doc.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.