Power Point Presentation APA Format 12-15 slides Human ReproductionMay 17, 2020
MOD4May 18, 2020
For this Module’s SLP assignment read the following articles:
Duncan, Emma. All creatures great and small. The Economist Sep 14, 2013; Vol. 408 (8853): 3. Accessed at http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21585091-biodiversity-once-preoccupation-scientists-and-greens-has-become-mainstream.
And Brazil’s conversion: Trees of knowledge. The Economist Sep 14, 2013; Vol. 408 (8853): 13. Accessed at http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21585096-how-brazil-using-education-technology-and-politics-save-its-rainforest-trees.
Write a 3- to 4-page page paper discussing the following:
- Why did the Paragominas support their mayor?
Address the following in your answer:
- What level of biodiversity does the Brazilian Amazon support?
- What is deforestation and why is it practiced?
- How does deforestation affect the Brazilian Amazon?
- What is the history behind the fight against deforestation? Who spoke out against it? What role did the population of Brazil play in changing Paragomias from a logging town to a site of environmental protection?
- What role did the Brazilian federal environmental police play and how were they appointed initially?
- How do education and technology play a role in reducing deforestation in Brazil?
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.