Minimizing Bias and ConfoundingMay 19, 2020
What Advantages or Disadvantages do you see in using both types of methods in a nursing study?May 19, 2020
Healthcare ethics and laws
Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for any one of these health care organizations:
- Acute-care hospital
- Surgery Center
- Behavioral Health Center
- Specialty Hospital
- Long-Term-Care Facility
- Out-Patient Center
In a 10 to- 12 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
- Brief background of the facility.
- Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
- Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
- Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
- Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
- Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing your paper, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, a minimum of three of which must be from the Ashford Online Library.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.