Foundations and Implications of a Differentiated ClassroomApril 22, 2020
Article Analysis: such as the New York Times or the Washington Post.April 22, 2020
Health care organizations can be catalysts for change within their
communities and can have significant impact on the overall well-being of
the people and communities that they serve. This assignment will
examine how organizational health care policy contributes to this.
Discuss how organizational health policies, based in federal health
care financing policies such as Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA, can
impact the social determinants of health and address health disparities.
Be sure to reference specific aspects of these federal policies.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3
references. Use the following link for additional information on how to
recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- This assignment will be graded based on the content in the rubric.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.