week 8 discussionOctober 29, 2020
331.1October 29, 2020
- Select one individual from each of the following life span divisions:
- Early childhood
- Middle childhood through adolescence
- A total of three observations, one for each life span division, must be completed. You should use the Observation Form.
- Assign a code name to the individual selected at each division of the life span to protect the identity of the subject. The name will usually reflect a characteristic of the individual as illustrated in names such as Miss Brown Eyes or Giggles.
- Observations should be completed in a public area such as a day care, hospital, gym, school, retirement center, church group, athletic practice, or workplace.
- To ensure the protection of the student, the signature of a supervisor (school principal, supervising nurse, gym instructor, etc.) or contact information (including address or telephone number) must be provided.
- Note to deployed students: Age-appropriate characters from family-rated videos may be used as alternate subjects.
- Specific, objective descriptions of behavior must be provided in each category.
- This is a clinical style report.
- Do not state an opinion or make a judgment concerning the behavior; instead, simply describe the behavior observed.
- Note: Young children move rapidly and produce a great deal of observable data very quickly. Older adults may take longer to observe in order to complete each aspect of the observation.
- Use the following guidance in recording observations:
- Be as objective as possible.
- Statements such as, “He is very smart” are insufficient.
- Be descriptive and provide specifics such as, “He uses sentences which contain five words,” “She can count to ten with one to one correspondence,” or “He recalls the discussion on the editorial page of yesterday’s newspaper.”
Project Grade Information
Your project will be determined as follows:
Project Grade ComponentsComponentPossible PointsEarly Childhood Observation30 pointsMiddle Childhood through Adolescence Observation30 pointsAdulthood Observation30 points
Supervisor Signature/Contact Information and proper formatting to include cover sheet and clinical writing style
10 pointsTotal100 points
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Human Observation AB Due in the A.M. appeared first on Maths Work Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.