Hulu is a streaming entertainment service that lets you watch TV and movies on different devices. It has a variety of plans and options , with a…October 13, 2020
Consider the following Revenue = 1000, implicit cost = 200, explicit cost = 800. Bases on this information, Which of the statements is true?October 13, 2020
INCOME TAXATION IN THE PHILIPPINES (Preliminary)
- _______ meaning that tax laws are not applicable to the property of foreign government.
- _______ It is the courteous recognition, friendly agreement, interaction and respect accorded by one nation to the laws and institutions of another.
- _______ The producer absorbs payment of tax to reduce prices and to maintain market share.
- _______ Grant of immunity to particular persons or corporation from a particular class of tax.
- _______ The state cannot be taxed without its consent.
- _______ Limit the exercise of taxation as prescribed in the constitution.
- _______ Exists where the state can still exercise its taxing power over its citizens outside of its territory.
- _______ Means that tax laws and their implementation must be fair, just, reasonable, and proportionate to one’s ability to pay.
1) Enumerate the two reasons that justify the importance of taxation
2) Enumerate at least 5 Inherent characteristics of a tax.
3) Enumerate and describe the two ways to escape taxation
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.