when researchers have a good estimate of the expected effect size for an independent variable before conducting a study, they should compute anOctober 14, 2020
In what three ways were modern humans (our species!) different from Neanderthals?October 15, 2020
This is your first take home exam for this class. Please read all of the directions before beginning the assignment.
Directions: Please answer three of the four following essay questions using any class notes, reading materials, or class discussion information. Please print out a hard copy and bring to the beginning of class during Monday, March 20th.
Reminder: This is a course on ethical behavior. You have 3 hours to complete your test. You ARE NOT obligated to finish your test in one sitting.
- Question #1: Monbiot (Guard Dogs of Perception) claims that the scientific freedom is a guarantor of our wider liberties.
- A) Explain how this claim is true or not.
- B) Explain why this claim is a benefit to a society, or a false hope.
- Question #2: Does information justice truly exist? Create an argument for information justice, or against the claim of information justice.
- Question #3: Explain what may be described as an “information oligarchy.” Is this beneficial to a society – why or why not?
- Question #4: Can you claim a “right”?
- A) To privacy. If yes, explain your reasons for such a claim. If not, explain why you can’t claim a “right” to privacy.
- B) Do you have an obligation to protect your neighbor’s right to privacy. Explain your position.
P.S. – If interested, write a question to Mayor Whaley.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Instructions This is your first take home exam for this class. Please read all of the directions before beginning the assignment. Directions:… appeared first on Maths Work Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.