Introduction (2 paragraphs)Provide an overview of your paper.
Module-by-Module Analysis (4 pages)Share your decision logic and what supported the decisions you made in the Capsim experience, as well as the learnings you gained from it.
Tuckman Model (4 pages)The Tuckman model was developed in 1965 and is now widely acknowledged to represent the stages of team development. The model presents the well-known stages of: a) forming, b) storming, c) norming, d) performing, and e) adjourning.
- Read the article, Team Management by Objectives: Enhancing Developing Teams’ Performance
- Evaluate your Capsim team’s experience by applying the five stages of the model, and provide recommendations for further improvements in team performance.
Career Learnings (1-2 pages)Discuss how you can take your Capsim and course experiences forward into your career.
Conclusion (2 paragraphs)Provide a brief closing to your paper.
- Your paper should be 10-11 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Include a minimum of eight references to support your Portfolio Project, including four academic sources.
- Be sure your paper adheres to the apa format.
Introduction (2 paragraphs)Provide an overview of your paper.Module-by-Module Analysis (4 pages)Share your decision logic and what supported the decisions you made in the Capsim experience, as well as was first posted on August 22, 2020 at 11:39 am.
©2019 "Medic Paper Gurus". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com