COSO frameworkMarch 26, 2020
Assessing and Treating Clients With Anxiety DisordersMarch 26, 2020
Write a 700- to 1,050-word journal entry in narrative style describing the role of nonverbal communications in your workplace.
Describe three situations involving nonverbal
communication that you observed or experienced between a manager and
subordinate. Detail the following for each situation:
- The setting, such as a conversation, presentation, or meeting.
Describe the relationship between the participants, such as the boss and
subordinate, peers, speaker, and audience.
- The nonverbal communications you observed and whether they were
congruent with the verbal conversation. Where incongruence occurred, how
might the participants have provided effective feedback to prevent the
situation from recurring?
- The function or functions of the non-verbal communication, such as
complementing, accenting, contradicting, repeating, regulating, or
substituting. How did your non-verbal communication examples fulfill
- How unconventional language or word choice might have hindered the
situations observed. Consider “shoptalk” and denotative versus
- At least one listening technique the manager used. Was this an
appropriate technique for this situation? Why or why not? What other
effective listening techniques would you recommend for the manager in
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.