Length: 2,500 words Â± 10%, excluding reference list and appendix (12-point Times New Roman font, line-spacing 1.5 for the body of the report, but single line-spacing for References and Appendix)
Select one of the films listed below:
- Eye in the Sky (Gavin Hood 2016) â€“ 102 minutes
- Sully (Clint Eastwood 2016) â€“ 96 minutes
- Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (Justin Chadwick, 2013) â€“ 146 minutes
- 12 years a Slave ( Steve McQueen (Links to an external site.) 2013) – 134 minutes
- Captain Phillips (Scott Rudin (Links to an external site.), Dana Brunetti (Links to an external site.) & Michael De Luca (Links to an external site.), 2013) – 134 minutes
- Lincoln (Steven Spielberg (Links to an external site.), 2012) â€“ 150 minutes
- Money ball (Bennett Miller, 2011) â€“ 133 minutes
- The Iron Lady (Phyllida Lloyd, 2011) â€“ 104 minutes
- Secretariat (Randall Wallace, 2010) â€“ 123 minutes
- Invictus (Clint East Wood, 2009) â€“ 134 minutes
- The Aviator (Michael Mann (Links to an external site.), Sandy Climan (Links to an external site.), Graham King (Links to an external site.) & Charles Evans Jr. (Links to an external site.), 2004) –170 minutes
- Wall Street (Oliver Stone, 1987) â€“ 126 minutes
Your task is to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of leadership portrayed in the film, using the â€œframework for understanding leadershipâ€ given in the textbook (DuBrin, 2015, Chapter. 1, p. 21, reproduced below).
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Leadership Effectiveness was first posted on May 18, 2020 at 7:36 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com