Investigate the demographics of the school you work for or a school in your local community. Create a bulleted list, table, chart, or graph within Microsoft Word, which describes the makeup of the school’s students and teachers. Include information such as school enrollment numbers, cultural/ethnic makeup, poverty levels, students with disabilities, English language learners, and any other demographics significant to your setting. Obtain this information from your local school or by visiting the website for the department of education in your state.
In addition, write a three-page essay that addresses the following:
1) What is the focus of teachers, principals, the superintendent, and the school board in your district?
2) Do classroom teachers adhere to the concept of culturally responsive pedagogy as implemented within the school district?
3) What is the vision of the school board, superintendent, and your state legislature on student achievement?
4) What is the student achievement trend line of various subgroups in your district?
5) What are the diversity challenges in your school? How you can turn the negatives into positives?
Submit the demographic information and the essay as one Word document. The essay portion of the assignment should be at least three pages in length. The essay must be double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font. All sources must be cited using APA style formatting.
The post PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK appeared first on Maths Work Help.