Please Help Me With This!!!!!November 21, 2020
Identify most HTML tags and CSS properties and use a text editor to construct the basic HTML and CSS structure for a webpageNovember 22, 2020
I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
Our textbook begins by highlighting the SQ4R Method, one technique behind the psychology of studying. This technique can help you read and learn the material in textbooks more effectively. It also helps you when taking tests! We all learn differently, though. It is very important to know how you learn best. If you use strategies that work best with your learning style, you will decrease the time you spend and increase the results!
- Take the learning style self-assessment . The direct link is https://www.webtools.ncsu.edu/learningstyles/
- Review the results of your assessment using the explanation below.
- Click the link https://www.engr.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/drive/1QP6kBI1iQmpQbTXL-08HSl0PwJ5BYnZW/1988-LS-plus-note.pdf
- Write at least 200 words describing the results, how you learn best, and how you will modify your study techniques to fit your learning style.
What do the results mean? Barbara Soloman, Coordinator of Advising, First Year College, North Carolina State University explains:
- Active Learners: tend to retain and understand information best by doing something active with it like discussing or explaining it to others. They enjoy group work.
- Reflective Learners: prefer to think about it quietly first. They prefer to work alone.
- Sensing Learners: tend to like learning facts. They are patient with details and good at memorizing things. They are practical and careful.
- Intuitive Learners: prefer discovering possibilities and relationships. They are good at grasping new concepts and are comfortable with abstractions and mathematical formulations. They are innovative and creative.
- Visual Learners: remember best what they see–pictures, diagrams, flowcharts, timelines, films, and demonstrations.
- Verbal Learners: get more out of words–written and spoken explanations. Everyone learns more when information is presented both visually and verbally.
- Sequential Learners: tend to gain understanding in linear steps, with each step following logically from the previous one. They follow logical steps when finding solutions.
- Global Learners: Global learners tend to learn in large jumps, absorbing material almost randomly without seeing connections, and then suddenly “getting it.” They may be able to solve complex problems quickly or put things together in novel ways once they have grasped the big picture, but they may have difficulty explaining how they did it.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post psy1012 learning style week 1 appeared first on Super Essays Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.