MARRIOTT INC Final Project Submission: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) AddendumAugust 21, 2020
discussion 5-3August 21, 2020
asks for Part 1 will be completed in Weeks 1–4 and should be 1,250–1,600 words.
Quality Training Manual
This course is comprised of a series of Individual Project assignments that will contribute to a Key Assignment submission at the end of the course. Each week, you will complete a part of a Quality Control Manual, with potential use as a training support document. You will select an organization and apply your research to the development of the Quality Control Manual that is meant for the logistics and supply chain management departments.The project deliverables are as follows:
- Quality Control Manual
- Use Word
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- This should be on a separate page.
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- If you are using an autogenerated TOC, be sure to update the fields of the TOC before submitting your project.
- Section Headings
- Week 1: Introduction
- History of the quality management evolution
- Why it is needed
- Week 2: The Role of Leadership
- Why it is a strategic issue
- Management as a role model
- New kinds of metrics
- Week 3: General Quality Strategies and Tools
- Establishing customer expectations
- Designing quality in
- Defining metrics
- Six Sigma
- Week 4: Quality Tactics and the Logistics and Supply Chain Functions
- What tools are applicable internally
- What tools are applicable externally with vendors
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Quality Mgt 2 appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.