Need hlep answerSeptember 10, 2020
Presentation sales Managment ( Marketing course)September 10, 2020
- In Positive Psychology, flourishing refers to…
- optimal functioning
- a bumper crop for farmers
- good coping skills
- being popular
- Which of the following is not one of the eight recommended strategies for successful time management?
- Spread your focus around so you get more done.
- Get organized.
- Break projects into doable chunks.
- Group related tasks and do them together.
- Be wary of the tendency to confuse effectiveness with
- According to time management expert Dru Scott, your high priority concerns should include
- essential activities to stay healthy
- what will make you the most money
- time off
- trivial demands
- Which of the following does not lead to wasting time?
- working counter to your body rhythms
- According to Steven Covey, the key to effective personal time management is to
- maximize time spent on Q II activities
- minimize time spent on Q II activities
- maximize time spent on Q I activities
- maximize Q III and minimize Q IV activities
- Research indicates that over the long term, people who are able to defer gratification are
- typically sore losers
- more successful in their lives
- genetically inferior
- likely to go into banking for a career
- The ten year rule refers to the fact that
- To achieve true mastery in a discipline you have to put in your 10,000 hours, which ends up taking about ten years.
- It takes your brain that long to assimilate all that it needs to learn in order to achieve true mastery.
- Most geniuses begin to demonstrate their talent at about age ten.
- a. & b.
- To enhance your ability to study for exams or in general
- use the SQ3R method
- use shorter study sessions interspersed with breaks
- paraphrase your notes from lecture or your readings
- all of the above
- When proactive interference occurs
- old learning interferes with new learning
- new learning interferes with old learning
- amnesia patients slowly regain their memory
- being overly proactive in your life overwhelms your memory circuits
- Stress mastery, as defined in your textbook, is about
- always remaining calm and collected
- knowing when to get angry and when to stay calm
- becoming increasingly aware of your situations and your reaction to these situations
- doing a number of exercises so as to help you lower your physiological arousal
- Stress appears to aggravate pain or cause acute pain to develop into chronic pain because
- stress hormones block endorphin production
- pain is part of the fight/flight response
- pain is part of the General Adaptation Syndrome sequence
- pain is an early warning system to alert you that your body is under stress
- Your mind and body
- function separately
- are profoundly interconnected
- are profoundly disconnected
- work in opposition
- Taylor’s research on gender difference in stress responses suggests that the “tend and befriend” stress response in women is likely due to
- differences in brain structure between the sexes
- the absence of dominance issues relating to penis size in women
- female hormones like oxytocin
- differences in how men and women are socialized
- Stress related maladies such as migraine headaches and ulcers are referred to as
- malingering disorders
- conversion disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- psychophysiological disorders
- Within psychology, the new field of Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) has developed in order to study
- the mind-body connection
- how new vaccines affect the brain
- the effect of neurology on behavior
- auto-immune disorders
- The last stage of the GAS (General Adaptation Syndrome) is
- the fight/flight reaction
- the stage of exhaustion
- stress sensitization
- the stage of resistance
- The practice of laughter yoga in India involves
- stretching while laughing
- concentrating on breathing while laughing
- concentrating on the feeling in the muscles while laughing
- people gathering in groups and for 15 to 20 minutes pretending to laugh until they genuinely do so
- Which of the following is not a component of wellness?
- satisfaction with your career
- a good social support network
- being independently wealthy
- being physically fit
- The practice of active relaxation is important because
- it allows you to more easily experience the fight/flight response
- it interferes with homeostasis
- it helps you become less aware of the tension in your body
- it counteracts the fight/flight reaction and restores homeostasis
- Stress hardiness is not associated with which of the following
- psychological health
- high arousal only during exposure to a stressor
- low arousal when exposed to stressors
- Research evidence indicates that having a good social support network
- helps to reduce the risk for heart disease
- effects cancer rates but not rates of cardiovascular disease
- has a positive impact on psychological health but no measurable effect on physical health
- is helpful even if you dismiss the available support
- Be wary of the tendency to confuse __________ with relaxation.
- playing a video game
- Which of the following is false about the value of social support for physical and emotional health?
- Married men have a shorter life expectancy than single men.
- Cancer patients who join support groups tend to live longer.
- Loneliness puts you at greater risk for heart disease.
- People who have a strong social support network are typically happier.
- The value of self-awareness is that
- it lets us realize when we are acting silly
- it helps us realize that we have a choice regarding how we react to stressors
- we can float out of our body and view ourselves from the outside
- it leads to reactivity
The post QUESTION 1 In Positive Psychology, flourishing refers to. optimal functioning a bumper crop for farmers good coping skills being popular 0. appeared first on uniessaywriters.com.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.