The VARK QuestionnaireJune 18, 2020
ArtJune 18, 2020
- 8-10 double-spaced pages (12 pt font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins)
- Heading in top left corner with name, instructor name, class title, and date
- Title that portrays your paper topic accurately
- 7 or more sources used (in-text citations and a Works Cited page at the end)
- Proper MLA formatting. Review the Citations and Assignment Formatting modules for additional resources.
Your Issues Paper should meet the following rhetorical requirements:
- Specific and clearly articulated claims and reasoning
- Cohesive paragraphs
- Proper use of summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting of sources
- Use of ethos to establish credibility; use of pathos for emotional appeal; and use of logos to show proper reasoning/logic
- Counterclaims are accounted for fully
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.