Please give an original response to each student separatel!!!!! Please follow direction…will dispute if it’s done wrong!Literature Original PostThe forum for this week addresses the third learniFebruary 1, 2021
Unit VIII PowerPoint Presentation- Final Exam (50% of grade) Best of Luck Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to show senior management how you would implement a safety management process. Your presentFebruary 1, 2021
- Choose current articles related based on the following topics: Health Information Technology (HIT), Health Information Systems (HIS) or any chapter topics within the course required textbook. Your chosen article must be from a reputable source (journal article, newspaper, etc.) that has a date of publication. Your article do not need to be approved by the instructor, however, if you are not sure if the article you chose is acceptable notify the instructor via course email before the assignment is due.
- The article’s publication date should be from September of 2016 to the current date (this is supposed to be a current event). Do not use Wikipedia. Try to utilize FIU online Library for your article of choice.
- You are expected to read and report on your article in a TWO-THREE (excluding title and reference pages) full pages typed assignment on a word document.
The following should be included in your assignment:
1. Introduction: Fully explain why you chose your article. Give a detailed summary of the main points and content of article
2. Report content: Explain how your article relates to Health Information Technology (HIT). What is significant about your topic or event? How does your topic impact healthcare technological advances? How might this change the healthcare for better or worse? You can use your textbook to research about your topic. You must show evidence of this research in your paper.
3. Summary: Include your closing thoughts (opinion and comments) about the article (e.g. How does this affect you as a future health administrator and/or your future patients/clients?).
- TWO references are required. Use the course textbook and or any credible resource, etc. as an additional reference for the background information in your summary. Cite your sources whenever paraphrasing or directly quoting someone else’s work. You should cite your article and at least one other source that you used for background information (in APA format).
- Provide a separate References page of the sources used for your current event summary (APA format).
- The assignment should be TWO-THREE full pages in length (excluding title and Reference page). This means that your article should have a sufficient amount of relevant content in order to complete the assignment.
- The assignment must be written in complete sentences. Proper grammar, mechanics, spelling, and punctuation must be used throughout the summary.
- The assignment should be typed out on a word document in APA format. Each paragraph should consist 4-6 complete sentences. 12 font size should be used, font names that should be used are Times New Roman or Cambria (not both), normal margins (no more than 1 inch), double spaced, indentation, etc. Please include title page that consist of your name (First and Last), Panther ID number and title of the article (APA format).
- A link to your article should be submitted as a reference in proper APA format with your assignment on the day that it is due.
4. This is an individual assignment that you are turning in so it must be your own work (refer to the Academic Misconduct section of the syllabus). TURN IT IN will be utilized in this course. Therefore, any assignment submitted that consist of an originality report of 30% or more is subject to a “0” number grade. No exceptions!
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Requirements: Choose current articles related based on the following topics: Health Information Technology (HIT), Health Information Systems (HIS) or any chapter topics within the course required tex appeared first on Super Essays Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.