Click the title, Final Exam Part 2 above to begin. Part 2 of the Final Exam consists of two essay questions about research proposals. Each correct answer is worth 50 points and the score counts toward 10% of your overall grade in this course.
What are the components of a research proposal? (see Table 3.2 on page 90)
Prepare a title page for a research proposal that includes the following 8 items:
1. Title of the project
2. The name of the funding source to where you will submit your proposal
3. Your name and contact information as you are the project director who is submitting the proposal
4. The date of the proposal submission
5. Beginning and end dates of the proposed funding period
6. Amount of funds requested
7. Total indirect cost
8. Name and contact information for the person managing the funds
This has two parts please completes both parts and refernce this book at the end
Shi, L. (2008). Health Services Research Methods. (2nd ed.). Delmar Learning.