The purpose of this assignment is to summarize two strategic alternatives for your selected corporation based on individual research and team analyses. Assume that you work as an analyst team lead atFebruary 4, 2021
Signature Assignment: Written Communication, Reinforced level In this assignment, your information literacy skills will be assessed. The information literacy rubric will be useful for this purpose. InFebruary 4, 2021
The project you select must meet the following criteria:
Defining the Project
It must fit the definition of a project as described in the PMBOK Guide glossary and text.
- It must be real or realistic.
- It should be large enough for a dedicated organizational commitment (preferably a capital investment) but not too large for one organization to accomplish (minimal outsourcing).
- It must fit into one of the “nonnumeric model” categories as described in the course textbook.
- It must be subject to evaluation through numeric models as described in the course textbook.
Based on your research and project selected, create a project charter as described in Section 4.1 of the PMBOK Guide. The project charter should include the following:
- An outline of the information indicated in Section 4.1.
- All items indicated in the PMBOK Guide for which at least some elemental information exists at this point.
- Highlights on how the project you selected meets the selection criteria listed earlier.
- A description of the major components of the strategic management process.
- An explanation of the role projects play in the strategic management process.
- How are projects linked to the strategic plan?
- An explanation of the impact of classifying projects as either compliance, strategic, or operations projects.
- An explanation as to why return on investment (ROI) should not be the sole metric used to choose projects.
- A discussion of the pros and cons of the checklist versus the weighted factor method of selecting projects.
- Provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research.
- Name your document SU_MGT3035_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post The project you select must meet the following criteria: Defining the Project It must fit the definition of a project as described in the PMBOK Guide glossary and text. It must be real or realistic.It appeared first on Super Essays Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.