51. This is the purpose of the initial interview of the victim of a rape.
a. determine if the victim is falsifying the information b. get information for a radio-broadcast alarm c. demonstrate to the victim you are in charge and there to help d. determine the identity of any witnesses
52. The type of rapist who may express a desire to see his victim again is classified as what?
a. anger rapist b. power rapist c. sadistic rapist d. None of the above.
53. Some robberies have “signature” aspects which are part of the ____________.
a. essential elements of the crime b. motivation or why the crime was committed c. corpus delicti d. modus operandi
56. The main thrust of a robbery investigation is prompt response to the scene and ___________.
a. fast-breaking search for the robber(s) b. connect-ups c. identifying “target” classification involved d. determining means of escape from the scene
57. The ____________ robbery is carefully structured; the robbery group examines all aspects of the situation and plans for all foreseeable contingencies and may engage in practice runs.
a. ambush b. spontaneous c. planned-operation d. selective-raid
58. A ____________ robber will enter the premises and appraise its vulnerability within a few minutes of shopping or browsing and then make a decision whether or not to rob the business.
a. career b. cruising c. backup d. silent
59. This is least likely to be a common motivator for a hate fire.
a. spite b. anger c. some irrational motivation d. antagonism
60. What is the primary objective of an arson investigator in reconstructing the origin and spread of suspicious fires?
a. to establish the limits of the fire scene b. to develop a theory of the fire c. to develop suspects with opportunity d. to establish who will benefit from the fire
61. This is possibly the most important factor in closing a bombing case.
a. taggants b. police intelligence reports c. pattern of explosion d. fire spread
62. The color of the smoke and flames is important in arson cases because they may indicate ____________.
a. use of accelerants b. inverted conical shape of a fire c. use of mechanical fire-setting devices d. use of “trailers”
65. This is the “Achilles’ heel” of thieves.
a. use of tools b. modus operandi searches and identification c. transfer of associative evidence d. disposing of the stolen property
66. What is a common swindle in which the victims are tricked into withdrawing money from a bank to show financial responsibility as a prerequisite to sharing in money found by one of the swindlers?
a. charity switch b. pigeon drop c. pay off d. bank examiner fraud
69. Which is not a step in the behavior cycle of burglars?
a. needs b. opportunities c. the ability to dispose of loot successfully d. means
The post This is the purpose of the initial interview of the victim of a rape. determine if the victim is falsifying the information b. get information for a… appeared first on Maths Work Help.