Bshs 395 week 5 case manger presentationSeptember 14, 2020
which questions should not be asked during a cross examinationSeptember 14, 2020
- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- “A basic tenet in the field of early care and education is that all children need to feel that their families are acceptable to their teachers” (Gonzalez-Mena, 2008, p. 11). Reflect on this statement as you review the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Code of Ethical Conduct statements presented on pages 11–12 of Diversity in Early Care and Education. Then, based on this code of conduct, synthesize the ethical responsibilities of a professional working with infants/toddlers and their families. Also explain why ignoring differences is not sufficient in light of these ethical responsibilities.
- In Diversity in Early Care and Education, Janet Gonzalez-Mena advocates for unity through diversity. Review the information presented on page 14, including Point to Ponder 1.3. Then, explain what the phrase unity through diversity means and how the metaphor of a tossed salad illustrates this concept. In your response, explain how the goal of unity through diversity relates to your own vision for yourself as a professional.
- In Diversity in Early Care and Education, Gonzalez-Mena comments that “knowing a person’s culture doesn’t mean you can predict their behavior” (2008, p. 17). Indeed, one of the challenges that infant/toddler professionals face is increasing their awareness of and sensitivity to culture without engaging in stereotyping. In your own words, define stereotype. Then, explain why it would be beneficial for an infant/toddler professional to learn about a family’s priorities and caregiving practices directly from the family members rather than relying on culturally-based assumptions. In your response, describe one or more examples that demonstrate some of the valuable information the infant/toddler professional could learn through observation and dialogue with a particular family.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post YTHOMIT ONLY ALL OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original.